Ping Blog Paul's Point of View UK Paul's Point of View UK: Secondary School Selection Process.

Thursday 1 March 2012

Secondary School Selection Process.

My eldest daughter has got to this stage in her education.  We live a long way from the first choice school (actually, it was the only choice we had due to a strange set of circumstances).  I envisioned us being declined and having an allocation at a totally inappropriate school, then to go through the appeals process like we had to with my youngest daughter.

I intended to write a lengthy article about the criteria used to allocate spaces, and provide regular updates on how we were progressing with our appeal citing the respective laws we were using to strengthen our position.  Bugger me if she didn't just go and get accepted on her own merits!  She is over the moon, I am proud of her, but this article has fizzled out.  Oh well, have to think of something else now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

These comments are moderated, so nothing obscene, rascist or threatening please!